T270 & T370
Kenworth T270 & T370
Custom built from the ground up for your specific applications.
Do you want a medium-duty truck that will most likely outlive the body you put on it? Then there is some very good news: The Kenworth T270 and T370 are two trucks engineered and built to do just that. Designed and built with your long-term business goals in mind.
Whether you need a non-CDL required chassis in the T270 or a CDL required chassis in the T370 you start with a versatile, rugged and reliable chassis capable of tackling the toughest jobs. Then add advantages like contemporary aerodynamic styling, great visibility, excellent maneuverability, a driver-pleasing premium interior and quick single point daily maintenance checks. These are trucks you can count on – day in, day out.
The Kenworth T270 & T370 are custom-built from the ground up for your specific application, you can choose manual or automatic transmissions, air or hydraulic brakes and select from components by proven North American manufacturers.
Main Features & Options
- PACCAR PX-6 and PX-8 Engines. The PACCAR PX-6 engine offers the highest horsepower to weight ratio in the industry, and the PACCAR PX-8 engine has 1,000 lb-ft of torque, for heavier loads and severe grades.
- Fluid level checks - coolant, oil, power steering and windshield washer reservoir are located together and can be efficiently checked and maintained
- 90 degree hood tilt for superior access to the engine compartment
- A hood slope of 20 degrees and standard Daylite doors for excellent visibility
- Multiple available air ride or spring rear suspensions; Reyco, Hendrickson, and Chalmers
- Daylite doors with RH peeper window
- Power door locks with optional keyless entry
- Power RH window with optional LH power
- Optional tilting and telescoping steering column
- West coast mirrors are mounted to the cab cowl for durability, visibility and fewer re-adjustments, optional aero mirrors are also available.
- Cab ingress and egress with first cab step is positioned approximately 16" from ground with 19 1/2" wheels. (22 1/2" wheels are optional)
- Aluminum and fiberglass Huck bolted cab construction for durability and longevity
- Front axle 8,000-16,000-lb.
- Rear axle 16,000- 40,000-lb.
- Allison and Eaton transmissions
- Optional 50-120 gallon aluminum fuel tanks. Polished tank option available.
- Cab options for rear windows, corner window, or no window can be customized to your need
- One-piece chrome or painted aerodynamic bumper
- Optional body builder harness
- Optional In-Cab Battery Box