The T800 is the most versatile truck on the market today.
Kenworth knows how to build trucks that can shoulder maximum payload with minimum tare weight and move that burden with sure-footed confidence over steep, uneven and slippery job sites. That's why your T800 starts as a clean sheet of paper, its wheelbase custom tailored to your specifications.
From floor mat to headliner, the Kenworth T800 has been ergonomically fashioned for comfort, productivity and precise control. Advanced technology and street-smart design – sloped hood, fuel-efficient drive train, aerodynamic options, unconventional maneuverability and high-style livability – make a Kenworth T800 the perfect do-anything road warrior.
Available in 122.5 or 114-inch BBC, this responsive, smooth-riding conventional comes almost any way you want it. Dress it down in a no-frills day cab configuration for regional delivery or order it as a decked out thoroughbred with factory-installed, signature-setting Kenworth exclusives such as polished battery boxes, tool boxes and fuel tanks, stainless cowl-mounted air cleaners, dual polished vertical exhaust stacks, lighted trim panels, roof-mounted lamps and horns. You name it.
Main Features & Options
- Three radiator sizes to match cooling performance to your needs: 1180, 1440, and 1780 sq. in.
- Engine sizes from 9-liter to 15-liter up to 600 horsepower
- Available in 115.5", 122.5", 125" and 133.4" BBC dimensions
- Front axles from 12,000 to 22,000 lb ratings
- Rear axles from 21,000-lb single to 105,000-lb tridems
- Set-back front axle provides optimum wheel cut and weight distribution
- 59-inch taper-leaf springs for a smooth ride
- Wheel base adjustable in 1 inch increments
- Six frame rail sizes to match strength and weight requirements
- Sloped hood for better visibility
- Aerodynamic design for excellent fuel economy
- Optional front frame extension and FEPTO for vocational and snowplow applications
- Optional in cab battery box for more available frame space
Sleeper and Cab Options
- Day Cab
- Kenworth Extended Day cab
- Studio AeroCab Sleeper (86-inch)
- AeroCab AERODYNE (62-inch or 72-inch)
- AeroCab FlatTop (38-inch, 62-inch, or 72-inch)
- Modular FlatTop (42-inch)