A Tradition of Performance.
The ultimate truck for those who demand comfort, reliability and performance in a classic, yet distinctive design.
The Kenworth W900 has a tradition of performance that is unmatched in the industry. From the rugged loggers to the most luxurious long haul sleeper configuration, this truck is designed to deliver day in and day out. The reputation of the W900 for outstanding reliability and performance is reflected in its higher residual value.
The Kenworth W900 is designed and built for driver comfort. Whether you drive yourself or hire drivers, you will appreciate the quiet cab, controls where you need them and high quality interior components.
The W900, like all Kenworth trucks, is designed to be easier to maintain and coupled with its productivity, reliability and high resale value make it an excellent investment.
Custom-engineered from bumper to tailight, the Kenworth W900 comes almost any
way you want it.
Spec it lean for payload-hungry applications – selecting from a multitude of weight-saving options. Or order it decked out with factory-installed, signature-setting Kenworth exclusives such as polished battery boxes, tool boxes and fuel tanks, stainless steel cowl-mounted air cleaners, dual polished vertical exhaust stacks, lighted trim panels, roof-mounted lamps and horns, or an 86" Studio Sleeper. You name it.
Main Features & Options
- Three radiator sizes to match cooling performance to your needs: 950, 1200 and 1430 sq. in.
- Engine sizes from 9-liter to 15-liter up to 600 horsepower
- Available in 121" and 130" BBC dimensions
- Front axles from 12,000 to 22,000 lb ratings
- Rear axles from 23,000-lb single to 58,000-lb tandems
- Set-forward front axle and sloped hood with 28" bumper setting for Bridge
- Formula construction applications
- Six frame rail sizes to match strength and weight requirements
Sleeper and Cab Options
- Day cab
- Kenworth Extended Day cab
- Studio AeroCab Sleeper (86-inch)
- AeroCab AERODYNE (62-inch or 72-inch)
- AeroCab FlatTop (38-inch, 62-inch, and 72-inch)
- Modular FlatTop (42-inch)